Mother's Day Gifts & Flowers
Mother's Day flowers from you to Mum, the best way to say, "I love you!". Whether you are choosing from our range of beautiful floral bouquets, arrangements or Hatboxes, you'll find the gift for her at FlowersDirect. Order one of our beautifully handcrafted Mother's Day flowers and gifts for local flower delivery or send flowers overseas with FlowersDirect international flower delivery.
There are many stunning blooms with beautiful meanings perfect for Mother's Day such as carnations, chrysanthemums, lilies, roses and orchids. Find out what they all mean and gift your Mum flowers that represent the qualities you see in her!
- Carnations are the traditional Mother's Day flower around the world. Traditionally red carnations are given. For a modern choice, choose pink carnations for their symbolism of a Mother's undying love. Gift them to your Mum as a representation of how much you love her. White carnations symbolise innocence and pure love and are a great way to honour your Mum if she is no longer with you.
- Chrysanthemums, nicknamed 'mums', are the classic Mother's Day flower in Australia. Chrysanthemums symbolise optimism, joy, long life, friendship, love and support from family and loved ones the perfect choice for Mum and a popular part of modern Mother's Day flower bouquets.
- Roses are well known for their symbolism of love and romance, but they also embody deep affection and appreciation. Yellow and pink roses are popular Mother's Day flowers as yellow roses signify friendship while pink roses denote elegance and gratitude.
- Orchids are an exotic flower that comes in many colours and makes a unique and stunning choice for Mother's Day. A white orchid, which stands for innocence, beauty and elegance, is a lasting gift that will brighten her day whenever she sees it.
- Lilies symbolise fertility and motherhood and are often gifted to new mothers. Pink lilies are often selected for their feminine beauty and their symbolism of prosperity.
Mother's Day Flower Delivery in Ireland
sending gorgeous flowers on Mother's Day has been the traditional way to celebrate this special occasion - not just in Ireland but across the world. This Mother's Day, FlowersDirect.ie brings you traditional blooms such as Red Roses and carnations styled with a modern touch. Or if she prefers other classic buds like roses, lilies or orchids, our florists will help you plan the perfect delivery in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Waterford, Wexford, Kildare, Wicklow and across Ireland counties.
Our Mother's Day flowers and gifts range features a variety of stunning floral bouquets, arrangements and posies to say "Thank You!" for all the love and support your mum, mother-in-law, grandmother or mother figure has provided over the years. Choose your flowers and fine chocolates or a soft cuddly teddy bear for Mother's Day gifts she will truly adore.